Avoid the crowds with exclusive access to the hospitality marquee situated right on the flight line. With complimentary VIP parking, a gourmet lunch, cash bar plus an official Wings Over Wairarapa Cap and Official Souvenir Programme. A private grandstand for Gold Pass is the best spot, right in front of the action ensuring you have the best view on the aerodrome.
The 1 Day Pass includes access to Wings, on either the Saturday or Sunday. Please note you need to choose your day in advance.
One off, stunning night show.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that 2017 Ticket Prices INCLUDE the booking fee. Ticket Prices do not include:
- Credit card, merchant charges, internet banking costs and delivery costs are not included. Visa Costs are 2.5% and Amex 3.5%
- Delivery costs are $0.00 Per transaction for Print Your Own eTickets; $3.00 Per transaction for pickup tickets; $6.00 Per transaction for NZ courier deliveries; $9.00 Per transaction for NZ rural deliveries.
- For the purposes of ticket purchase a school child is 18 years and under. Children under 5 are free in the General Admission areas.
- Aircraft displays may be subject to alteration without notice. The organisers many cancel or postpone any one or more advertised aircraft, display, performance or exhibit without incurring any obligation to pay any refund or any other liability.
- All persons admitted to the air show site or car parks are advised that air shows include elements of danger and risk of injury. Persons attending the airshow do so at their own risk and the organisers have no responsibility or liability for any injury, death, property loss or damage, or any other loss.
- The rights of refusal of entry and removal from the airfield or parking areas are reserved to the organisers.
- Gold Pass, Corporate tickets and Travel options are subject to availability.
- Still and moving photography is permitted from the Wings Over Wairarapa 2017 venue for private use and bona fide use by news media only. Commercial use of still or moving photography (video) may be permitted only with the prior written agreement and consent of the Wings Over Wairarapa Community Trust Board.
- Public camping of any kind is not permitted on the airfield or in any of the designated vehicle parking areas or in the private aircraft parking area. All vehicles must vacate the parking areas at the conclusion of each day's performance. There is a dedicated parking and overnight camping area for Motor Homes.
- Dogs are not permitted on the airfield.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring any alcohol into the Wings Over Wairarapa 2017 site.
- A strict security regime will be in operation at the Wings Over Wairarapa Air Festival 2017. All persons entering this site may be subject to personal or property checks and inspections.
- Inclusion of aircraft on the Wings Over Wairarapa artwork/poster/website does not constitute a representation that the aircraft will be displayed at the next (or any future) Wings Over Wairarapa show. Many factors may prevent specific aircraft from appearing.
- No refunds, replacements or exchanges will be given on any ticket price or service fee except as required by New Zealand Law.