Hints for Flying In to Wings
- Make sure you familiarise yourself with the Airways Corporation AIP Supplement for February 2019.
- A $10 landing fee is payable on arrival, we'll have cash and limited EFTPOS facilities available. You'll need to have pre-purchased your ticket or purchase on arrival.
- You need to arrive before the flying programme starts and leave after the flying programme ends.
- We have two parking locations and you'll be parked on a first come first served basis. The closest park is a short walk to the Air Show entry gate. The second park will have transport provided.
- There is no camping on the airfield, please visit our accommodation page if you need accommodation.
Please Note: Wings Over Wairarapa Community Trust will hold the Wings Over Wairarapa 2019 aviation event at Masterton aerodrome over the period 22 to 24 February 2019. A temporary restricted area will be prescribed to facilitate the safety of air navigation. Masterton aerodrome will be closed to all traffic, except authorised airshow participants and emergencies (including Wairarapa Hospital operations), when NZR590 is active. All pilots should refer to the NZ CAA AIP Supplement for details.